Below are two timetables.
Answer the questions for each one using the skills you learned yesterday.
- It is 18:45. How long is it until “Guess the Noise” is on?
2. Ron wants to watch the following TV programmes:
- Cheese Please, What’s the Q, aMAZEment, Budget Baker, Safari, Dance and Decide.
Will Ron be able to watch all the shows he has chosen?
3. What would you watch from 5 o’clock until the end of the evening? Plan a whole evening’s viewing.
- Are all 6 lessons the same length? Explain.
- Over the week, how long does Rosie spend on each subject?
- True or false – Rosie has 2 hours and 20 minutes of PE in a week.
- True or false – Rosie has 130 minutes of literacy in a week.
- True or false – Rosie does Art for the same length of time as Maths each week.
- True or false – Rosie does Art for the same length of time as English each week.
- How much time is spent for break and lunch all together over the week?
- How long does Rosie spend in Assembly over the week?
- How long is the school day for Rosie?
- How much time does Rosie spend at school during the week?
Extra Challenge – Create your ideal school timetable for 5 days. You must have lessons from at least 9am until 3pm.