Good morning Year 4.
Use your plans from yesterday or if you haven’t look back at yesterday’s planning blog to help you today.
You are going to write a diary about your time on the island, below are the features of what we would like to see in your diary:
- start with Dear diary and date
- write in three paragraphs to show arriving, during, and leaving the islands
- use fronted adverbials with comma to show the order of your diary
- write in past tense
- first person
- expanded nouns – be descriptive
- emotions and feelings – not happy and sad
- try using ? ! , ‘ ( ) in your writing.
- think how you would end your diary.
We look forward to reading your diaries.
The Year 4 Team