Look at this information about words ending in –ious
Now complete these challenges to practice using this rule.
Work through this lesson on figurative language.
Today you are going to look at pentominos. Start by looking at this PowerPoint which explains what a pentomino is:
Now try these first tasks:
If you have a printer, print out and complete this challenge.
Recap on what we have learnt so far by completing some quizzes at:
Other tasks you could do today:
- Go to https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/group/p08b0ct7 and watch a Shakespeare play for free.
- Go to Saints TV on YouTube and watch an old Saints game.
- Complete some activities on your NPAT Reading Bingo challenge (this is still running)
- Go on a virtual tour of Buckingham Palace and learn about royal history at https://www.royal.uk/virtual-tours-buckingham-palace
- Complete some science experiments at http://www.sciencefun.org/kidszone/experiments/
- Go on a virtual tour of Ancient Mayan ruins at http://sunfunnelmedia.com/pano/xunantunich/Xunantunich-belize-mayan-ruin-pyramid-virtual-tour.html
- Make a time capsule about your time in lockdown that you can look back on in years to come and share with your children or grandchildren. https://kidsofthewild.co.uk/2020/03/29/make-a-time-capsule-coronavirus-covid-19-kids/ here are some ideas to help you out.