I have fifteen cards number from 1 to 15.
I put down 7 of them on the table in a row, like this:
The numbers on the first two cards add to 15.
The numbers on the second and third cards add to 20.
The numbers on the third and fourth cards add to 23.
The numbers on the fourth and fifth cards add to 16.
The numbers on the fifth and sixth cards add to 18.
The numbers on the sixth and seventh cards add to 21.
Hints and Tips
- Make a set of 15 number cards.
- Try out different combinations of cards.
- Focus on one pair of cards at a time.
- Don’t forget – 12 followed by 3 will give a different order to 3 followed by 12.
- Look for pairs of cards that can’t work for each total.