Year 4 PSHE Teamwork
Take a look at the above lesson on BBC bitesize website and have a go at the worksheet that asks you to think about what your strengths are and how they would be useful in a team.
4 thoughts on “Year 4 PSHE Teamwork”
1. Being positive- Being Positive help my team to grow further.
2. Helping each over- Helping each other is very kind because if you help each other it helps your team grow further.
3. Working together- Working together is great because you can share ideas and learn how helpful you can be in your team.
4. Share ideas- Sharing ideas is helpful as it makes up to a beautiful team work.
5. Never give up- Never give up means you always make a good increase of power for your team.
Fantastic responses Hargun. Enjoy your Half term
1.Being positive(can help your team grow even more)
2.helping each other(isn’t just about helping each other it’s also about being around the person you love or don’t,even though you don’t know them you must anyone in need because we want more helping each other)
3.working together (working together may not be fun you may not like them but you can change that by working with them)
4.sharing (can be annoying but you can show your way of friendship or love by sharing)
5.never give up (don’t give up is were you keep on trying until you get it right which helps your team very much
1) I am a good friend because I support my friends.
2) I am really good at team work.
3) I have worked hard to improve my listening skills.
4) I am proud of myself when I achieve my goals.
5) I am a good team member because I value people who work with me.
6) My special talent logical thinking.
7) I am a good family member because I help people who are important for me.
8) I am unique because I am who I am.
9) I am a good citizen because I look after the environment I live in.