Hello Year 3! We have made it to Thursday one more day to go and we will be at the weekend! Thank you for working so hard and for always trying your best. Mrs B and Mrs Denny have seen some incredible work this week.
Watch the video below and see what has happened in Mrs Denny’s classroom. Take a look at the messages. Who are they from? You can watch the video as many times as you like and then answer the questions below. Click on link below.
- Who do you think has left the messages? What clues make you think that?
- ‘Mazed World’ what does this suggest about what Oberon has done?
- Brawl is another word for a fight. Who do we know has had a fight? How do you know?
- ‘Angry Winter,’ What does this tell you about the mood of the person who wrote these?
- Who do you think may have created ‘diseases’ and why?
Using your plan with the wish, feelings and thoughts from previous day as Oberon, the King of the fairies we would like you to write his diary. In your diary we need to include:
- Paragraphs – in the first paragraph Oberon can discuss using your plan what he has done and how he is feeling, thinking and wishing, in the second paragraph he can write about later in the day when he has seen the messages from Titania. Again think about how is feeling, thinking and wishing now he has seen the messages.
- Here is a start to the diary you could use… Dear diary, What a day! I have made such a mess of everything because….
- write as if you are Oberon
- Remember try and write in as much detail as possible please. We really want to understand how Oberon is feeling, what he is thinking and what he wishes for.
Go to this link and you will find some clocks. What’s the time?
Maths: Recap Divide by 2
See below or use your Jasmin log ins you will have received to your school email to access.
Now that you all have your personalised login for the Create Development Jasmine Active Home portal we can now start to set you fun challenges and games that you can try at home by yourself or with other family members. To access the portal you just need to follow this link (Jasmine Home Portal) and type in your personalised username and password.
This week we will continue to work on our balls skills however we have a few new activities to develop and test these skills. Like last week we have created a number of videos to explain the activities along with some demonstrations. As always we would love to see some pictures and videos of you playing the games or exploring the skills at home so we can share them with others, so please send any pictures or videos to email@example.com
Here is a video which will talk you through where you can find your PE Challenges for this week on the Jasmine Active Home Portal.
Below are some video demonstrations of the different activities you can attempt over the next week.
As always please feel free to contact the PE team if you have any questions about the Jasmine Active Home portal on the PE email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Have fun, stay active and can’t wait to see you exploring Jasmine Active at Home.