Good morning Year 4,
You are going to use your plans from yesterday to write an art critique. If you have not done the plan, look back at yesterday’s blog for writing and use questions and painting to help you write the critique.
Features you need to include in your art critique:
- use the four headings to write in paragraphs/ make sure you use the headings. LOOK, ANALYSE, THINK, IMAGINE
- make sure you write in first person
- use different conjunctions to join sentences (because, but, if, when)
- Try using different openers other than I. Try using fronted adverbials. For example: At the top of the painting, In the forgeound, Looking at the…,
- expanded noun phrases, be specific to describe the nouns you see.
You can handwrite, send a photo to our email or use the headings and write in the comments in full sentences.