Hello Year 4!
Today we are going to plan a diary entry. You are going to imagine you have arrived at a desert island. Use the headings and questions below to plan your diary/ experience arriving, during and being saved from the desert island.
Here is an image to help you imagine your experience of the desert island.
Planning your diary – remember just make notes as we are only planning.
Arriving on the island
- How did you travel/ arrive at the island?
- Use senses to describe what you smelt, saw and heard when you arrived – use expanded nouns
- How did you feel? use three feelings.
During the time on the island
- name 5 things you did to survive on the island
- write down three feelings you felt on the island
- use 5 expanded nouns to describe the animals and plants you saw.
- What did you miss while on the island? List three things.
- What did you discover on the island? use your imagination.
Leaving the island
- How were you rescued from the island?
- three words to describe how you felt.
- What three things did you learn from living on the island?
Use the headings and the questions to reply in the comments or handwrite and send a photo to our Year 4 email. Remember this is only a plan. You need to see what needs to be included in your diary, tomorrow.
We look forward to seeing your plans later.
Mrs Denny, Mrs Baldry and Miss Bishop