PE at Home: Week 3 (KS2)
Here is this week’s Real PE at home lesson for your child to complete. Below we have given you the web address to use as well as the username and password to access the resource. We have also given you a step by step guide on where to access this week’s lesson. Last weeks house winners were Earth.
Web Address: https://home.jasmineactive.com/login
– Step 1: Sign in using the above information
– Step 2: Scroll down the page and select KS2 option found in the middle of the page.
– Step 3: Watch Day 3 Video, which explains the lesson
– Step 4: Work through activity 1 ‘Shape Up’
– Step 5: Work through activity 2 ‘FUNS Skills: One leg balance’
– Step 6: Work through activity 3 ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’
– Step 7: Work through activity 4 ‘Pick up, put down game’
You will have one week to login and complete the lesson. You can try the activities as many times as you would like, and you can split the activities across the week. Remember every activity you do will earn a point for your house and we will have a house winner at the end of each week. So, we can assign your points make sure to send either a picture, video or score to PE@lingsprimary.org.uk. We would also like to share some of these on our social media channels, so children can see their friends are participating and inspire others to join in the fun. Therefore, when you send your pictures/ videos please let us know if we have permission to do so.
Have fun with this week’s challenges and let’s see which house wins.
If you have any questions or difficulties accessing Jasmine feel free to contact the PE Department on their email, PE@lingsprimary.org.uk