Good morning Year 4,
I hope you are enjoying the sunshine. As today is the today that there is a World Record attempt for most people doing an online art lesson – Remember to sign up. Our comprehension is based on the artist Mackintosh:
Plenty for you to read and make sure you answer your questions in full sentences:
- What is said to be Mackintosh’s greatest achievement?
- Who was not a member of The Four? Select one: Margaret MacDonald Catherine Cranston James Herbert Nair Frances MacDonal.
- Which word in the text means ‘custom made‘?
- Which aspect of Charles’ life do you think was the most important? Explain your answer.
- Find three words in the text that describe Mackintosh’s style.
- Write in chronological order 4 key events in Charles’ life.
The Year 4 Team