Read a section/chapter of your own books and complete the book review attached.
I would also like you to send me a list of books that you have read since school closed so that I can create a list for everyone to look at.
Complete this investigation to see who is entitled to the money.
Hint: go through each clue separately.
Now complete this tables to see who is being honest and who isn’t.
If you need any help, e-mail me and I will send you extra clues.
Hola clase. ¿Que tal?
En la clase de hoy, vamos a aprender algunos colores.
In today’s class, we are going to learn some colours.
Have a look at this:
Have a go at filling in this sheet by writing the Spanish words for these colours:
If you can and would like to, try and find Spanish colours in this wordsearch.
Learn a new skill or hobby.
- Use an APP like Duolingo or a website to learn more Spanish or another language.
- Go on to YouTube and follow a drawing lesson. One suggestion is http://www.robbiddulph.com/draw-with-rob
- Follow a YouTube lesson on something else i.e. origami, cooking etc
- Go to https://kids.guinnessworldrecords.com/ and see if you can beat any records.
Show your gratitude to the people who are helping to make things better.
- Draw a rainbow and put it in your window
- Write a poem
- Go outside and clap at 8PM tonight
- Send a thank you letter/picture
- Write a song