Hello Year 4, Hope you are well and great to see more children on out blog and sending emails of their work this week – keep it up!
Our reading comprehension today is about David Walliams. Read the text carefull and answer questions in full sentences, where necessary.
Here are your questions below:
- Write down two hobbies David had at school.
- Why did David change his surname?
- Find and copy one word that shows that David do not become famous straight away.
- What does the word vocation mean? Use glossary but write in your own words.
- Summarise David’s main achievements in life so far.
- What do you think David realised he wanted to do with his life at the age of 11?
- Explain why you think David wrote a book about a boy wearing dresses.
- What other word could you use instead of saying ‘instantly?’
The Year 4 Team