Good morning everyone, we hope you all have another fantastic day and look forward to hearing from you.
Here are today’s tasks:
Use this picture to write a short story. Remember all of the things you should include in a story.
Look at the heights of these people and answer these questions in the comments:
- Who is the tallest?
- Who is the shortest?
- Who is taller, Katie or Sally?
- Who is shorter, Pam or Michael?
- Put these people in order of their height starting with the tallest.
Watch this video on Tornadoes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpuDYZ_g0yg
Once you’ve watched it answer these questions in the comments:
- How are tornadoes formed?
- How long do most tornadoes last for?
- How far do most tornadoes travel?
- Where was the most dangerous tornado ever recorded?
Finished all of that? Want something else to do?
British Sign Language:
Every day at 1pm, Natasha and her sister will be teaching the nation some British Sign Language on Youtube.
They started last week, so you might want to catch up on those videos before you join in today.
Follow this link to find her Youtube channel and click on her video’s called ‘Learn Beginners British Sign Language’
BSL is an important skill that you may need to use one day, even if it is just the basics.
Want to do some reading but have read all of your books at home?
No problem! Listening to a story is just as good as reading one.