Hello Year 5 – we hope you are keeping yourselves safe and are enjoying your time at home with family.
Here are today’s activities:
- English – Following yesterday’s post, write a letter to the Prime Minister offering your opinion about what is happening at the moment. Tell him the benefits about what is happening and also any negative points. What else could be done? What could you do personally to help the national effort? Remember you punctuation and organise your letter into paragraphs.
- Maths –Number puzzle
Can you create another example of your own?
- P.E. – Can you create a new game to play at school? It needs to be a game that a class could play (imagine playing it in your P.E. session), although it can be played within smaller groups. Think about the following:
– How many people can play and what does each person need to do?
– What equipment will you need and how will it be used?
– How will any scores be earnt and can you loose points too?
– How do you win the game?
You will need to list the equipment, rules and instructions to play the game. If you have enough people at home, you could play the game to see if it works in the at that you intended. You could also draw the instructions if this is easier and put them into your home learning packs.
Keep learning and keep smiling!
Mrs Millard X