Good morning Pankhurst class – we hope you and your families are all very well.
Well done to all our fantastic bloggers yesterday – Cyran, Dhanshri, Aamirat, Jessica, Dan, Mason, Lydia, Evie and Simar – great work!
Here are today’s tasks:
- Some words were made using parts of Greek words to build new words. Find out some more words that use these
beginnings or endings. A dictionary will help.
2. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 5 things would you like to have with you?
You need to explain what your items will be and why you would take them. Write us your ideas using either the blog or e mail. Think about what things
you will need to survive.
Things to remember;
- Think about how much writing we usually expect from you in a 40-60 minute lesson – the blog should be the same level of effort.
- Some blogs are showing some basic mistakes with punctuation – we still expect accurate capital letters and full stops as a minimum. Think about other
- You can still use paragraphs on the blog!
- Remember our non-negotiables with spellings.
- Read through your work before you post it and correct and errors or uplevel your work (vocabulary etc).
Greeks used urns- like a vase (sometimes with a cork or wax lid) to store many foods and drinks such as honey, wine, water as well as perfumes and spices. Research Greek urns- look at the colour choices, patterns, pictures. Create your own design.
Mrs Millard, Mrs Leeming and Mrs Munro XXX