You will be using your plans from yesterday to write a non-chronological report about you favourite animal. Here are some things to remember when writing your report, which we would like to see included in your report.
- Main heading and subheadings as questions.
- writing in paragraphs – introduction, paragraph 1, paragraph 2, paragraph 3 and did you know.
- present tense
- Brief introduction – who? what? where?
- facts and descriptive language – adjectives
- technical language about animal – e.g. habitat, survives, endangered,
If you wish to write your report by hand, you could add a drawing and diagram, then Send a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to seeing your writing. We have written non chronological reports so you should have a good idea of what they look like and what needs to be included.
Year 4 Team