Happy Tuesday Year 4!
Today’s task is planning a non- chronological report about your favourite animal. We have written a few non chronological reports in class so we should be experts.
- So your main title needs to be a question about your animal/ keep it open – e.g. What makes a penguin special?
- Introduction – use a sentence or two to describe what makes your animal special – is it endangered?
- Paragraph 1 – subheading as a question. (e.g. What does a penguin look like? Use bullet points/notes to write about an topic of your animal (e.g. habitat, food, appearance, survival, what do they do)
- Paragraph 2 – subheading as a question about a different topic about your animal. See ideas above -use bullet points/ notes
- Paragraph 3 – same as paragraph 1 and 2 just another topic – remember subheading as a question.
- Did you know? add three amazing facts about your animal
Remember this is only a plan, so write notes and use the numbers to help plan. Write your plan in the comments. You will use your plan tomorrow to write your report.
Look forward to reading your plans.