Y5 & Y6 Junior Strictly Routines 21-22
The Dancing Schools UK Year 5/6 Junior Strictly routines have finally been released and our children will finally be back dancing as pairs. This year’s dances are the ‘American Smooth Waltz’ (ballroom) and the ‘Cha Cha’ (Latin). Below are the instructional videos along with a list of music options for both dances.
American Smooth Waltz
- Three Times a Lady (Commodores)
- Moon River (Melissa Benoist verson)
- Unchained Melody (Elvis Version)
- Green Waves (Secret Gardens)
- Gotham City (Ballroom Orchestra)
- What the World Needs Now (Jackie De Shannon)
- Havana (Type in ‘Havana Cha Cha into youtube)
- Let’s Get Loud (Jenifer Lopez)
- Toca Toca (Fly Project)
- Alors on Dance (Stormae)
4 thoughts on “Y5 & Y6 Junior Strictly Routines 21-22”
This morning I was practicing with Kian and he has improved his confidence an I told Kian to do the dance to where he knows then I was showing him the rest of my dance as we practiced both dances
I did it Mrs Davies and practice with amrit she got it
Thanks for putting this on!
What is our actual music?
Since theres different music on there