Terry’s Chocolate Orange rocky road (V)
• 175g unsalted butter, cubed
• 5 tbsp golden syrup
• 400g dark chocolate (70%), roughly chopped
• 200g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
• 80g pack Terry’s chocolate orange mini eggs
• 150g blanched almonds, roughly chopped
• 170g pack dried berries and cherries (or other dried fruit mix)
• 300g digestive biscuits, broken into small chunks
• About 200g ready-made chocolate icing to decorate (we used Cadbury)
• 2 x Terry’s Milk Chocolate Oranges, snapped into wedges
You’ll also need
• 20cm x 20cm cake tin, fully lined with baking paper
• Put the butter, syrup and chocolate in a large saucepan set over a low heat. Leave to melt, then mix until smooth and set aside to cool.
• Add the mini eggs, almonds, dried fruit and biscuit chunks to the chocolate mixture, then fold together using a rubber spatula.
• Spread evenly in the prepared tin, then spread over the icing and arrange the Chocolate Orange wedges on top. Chill for at least an hour, then slice into squares to serve.