Hello to our wonderful Year Fours,
Great to see a few more blogging – try and complete all the tasks that we set so you keep up to date with your learning and practice the skills we have taught you so far this year.
As your RE, has been about Pentecost, let’s continue with some reading comprehension on this topic.
Remember read the text carefully and then please remember to answer your questions in full sentences.
Here are your questions:
- How could someone work out when Pentecost could be celebrated each year?
- What marks the beginning of the Christian church?
- Why did Jesus encourage people to reflect on the way they lived?
- Write down two things that Jesus told his disciples about the job they were planning to do?
- Choose which word is the closest in meaning to bewildered. – angry, annoyed, confused, understanding
- Identify two unusual things that happened when the Holy Spirit arrived?
- What could the disciples do after the Holy Spirit had arrived? Choose one.
A. Talk to a crowd of people.
B. Talk in one language.
C. Talk in different languages.
D. Never talk again.
Look forward to reading your responses later – REMEMBER FULL SENTENCES!
The Year 4 Team