Wednesday 1st April 2020- PSHE task
Hello to all out lovely Year fours,
Let’s do something that will make us feel positive and happy!
Here is a jar full of happy thoughts and wishes. If you could add ten of your own happy thoughts and wishes what would they be. You can add a list of them in the comments.
Use these happy thoughts and wishes you have listed to create a poem? Can you make your poem rhyme? What would be the title of your poem be?
Trying writing at least three verses using your ten thoughts and wishes and write in the comments.
Try making a happiness jar at home and share photos with us by sending them to email@example.com
The teachers will have a go at making these jar and we will share on the blogs soon.
7 thoughts on “Wednesday 1st April 2020- PSHE task”
I only have one, but it’s a big wish. It’s so that COVID 19/Coronavirus is gone.
I totally agree! We all wish for that But think about happy thoughts and create a poem!
It only be wishes.
1.I wish that I married Alice.
2.I wish the cover 19/ was gone because it’s ruined my birthday 😭
3.I wish that I had all of the pizzas in the world.
4. I wish I had all new phones
5. I wish that my dog came back😱
6. If I had 2 real wishes they would be to get rid of covad 19 and get married with Alice
7. I wish we were in the future when the coronavirus was cured
8. But mostly my life was ruined by this stupid corona virus so I would wish my self in a planet were there’s no corona virus but it’s the same earth as this one without corona virus.
9. I wish I had 100000 cute dogs
10. And for my last wish is that Alice kissed me in real life and get married because I love Alice so much I would do anything for her.
Mostly the stupid corona virus!
Hi Kristers, I am sorry that your birthday has not gone to plan but wishing you a very happy birthday! Thank you for your list can you make into a poem?
1. i wish i married Alice at a palace
2. i wish that the covad 19 was goner because its a ruiner
3. i wish i had all the pizzas in the world to make me crazy
4. i wish i had all new phones to make me faint
5. i wish my dog came back to get more love
6. if i had 2 real wishes i would get rid of covad 19 and get married with Alice to get more angry and get more palace’s
7. i wish we were in the future when the corona virus was cured so then i can get more happier
8. but mostly my life was ruined by this stupid corona virus so i have to get more anger
9. i wish i had 100000 cute dogs to get more cuter
10. and for my final wish is that i married Alice so then i can get more romances
My poem with 10 happy thoughts and wishes:
‘I love lovely smiles and happy days,
sweet puppies, cool cars and everything nice,
I like art and maths, and English and science,
and school, my friends and my parents.
I hope you have things you love and like,
And can enjoy them like I do my bike.
Stay positive and happy for most of the time,
Never give up and cheer up with this rhyme’.
What a fantastic poem this really did cheer me up Alex. Wow! Great use of rhyme. Thank you