Hello Year 4, Hope you are all well.
Today you need to use your plan to write a biography. Use the headings from yesterday’s plan to write a biography about the person who inspires you.
Subheadings – Introduction, Early Life, Family Life, Achievements/ Career, Conclusion.
If you choose to hand write you could add a drawing/ photo of your person.
- used a question or intersting fact to introduce your inspirational person (introduction)
- written in past tense
- included dates and fronted adverbials for when and where
- conjunctions to link sentences (when, if, because, but) you can use others but try and use a range – do not rely on and.
- quotes/ feelings about achievements or different parts of their life using inverted commas to show what they have actually said.
- third person pronouns – he, she, they, their, them, himself, herself.
You need to ensure you have enough information in your plan so that you can write in detail using the subheadings.
Look forward to reading them later.
You can reply in the comments but it needs to be in detail and the structure mentioned above or hand write and send a photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
YEAR 4 TEAM